Friday, May. 5th, 2017
TaskEasy’s newest smartphone feature makes accepting new customers easier than ever. No more phone calls, text messages or having to call in to inquire about new jobs, now accepting new customers is as easy as using your smartphone.
- Enable “notifications” from TaskEasy in your phone’s settings.
- When a new Task is ordered in you area, you will receive a push notification that you have a new task to add to your schedule. Tasks are only available for a limited time, so act quickly.
- Tap the notification or open the app to see which new Tasks are available in Tasks Offered.
- In the Tasks Offered menu, tap on the task to view the full details.
- To schedule the Task tap accept this task, otherwise tap reject.
- Tap on the day you want to schedule the task. You have the next four days to complete the task.
Important Information about your first visit:
While on your first visit, if you come across an overgrown lawn or other obstacles contact our contractor support team to determine a solution. They will work with you and communicate to the customer any reservations you might have about completing the job.
Want to enable your crew or team to use the TaskEasy app, check out the video below: