Monday, May. 16th, 2016
TaskEasy Scholarship for Future Entrepreneurs Launching Summer 2016
Apply for a Chance to Win One of Three $1,000 Scholarships from TaskEasy
TaskEasy is excited to announce the 2016 Scholarship for Future Entrepreneurs. To enter, students are required to submit a 60 to 120 second video. Three students will be selected to win a $1,000 scholarship award to use towards their education. One of three scholarships will be reserved for a student who has an association with the landscape/lawn care industry through their friends and family.
How to Enter the Scholarship for Future Entrepreneurs:
Students must compose a 60 to 120 second video illustrating a difficult obstacle they have overcome, resources they used to succeed, and what inspired them along the way. Students who can best illustrate their story on video with examples and/or help from their community will have a greater chance of winning.
- To apply visit www.taskeasy.com/scholarships.
- Students must provide updated college transcripts.
- Full-time student status at an accredited U.S. university is required.
- All entries must be submitted no later than July 30th.
- Approved video submissions will be displayed on www.taskeasy.com/scholarships.
Video Contest Voting Details:
Students are encouraged to share their videos with friends and family on social media to increase their chances of winning.
- Voting opens to the public August 1st, 2016 and closes August 10th, 2016.
- Voting will take place on www.taskeasy.com/scholarships.
- One vote per day per person will be allowed.
- Top 10 most voted entries move into the final round on August 11th, 2016.
- A TaskEasy judging panel will select three deserving students to win the scholarship.
- Winners will be notified by August 30th, 2016.
The purpose and inspiration behind this scholarship is to help students reflect on their past experiences. TaskEasy believes this scholarship gives students a unique opportunity to foster their entrepreneurial spirit and present themselves to their peers, future colleagues, and mentors.
TaskEasy is passionate about helping entrepreneurs. We provide jobs to more than 5,000 independent contractors who have performed more than ten million services nationwide. From our network of contractors to our founder and CEO, entrepreneurial work ethic and talent have been the essence of TaskEasy’s success all along. Learn about past students who have received our scholarship.
Help an entrepreneur today by sharing this article or by ordering a lawn mowing service to provide a job to a hardworking contractor in your area.
Apply for a TaskEasy Scholarship