TaskEasy cares that you and your business are protected while performing jobs for TaskEasy. If you do not have work insurance, TaskEasy will provide both General Liability and Occupational Accidental insurance policies on a per-job basis.
This insurance policy covers Bodily Injury from an Occupational Accident if happened while performing work for TaskEasy, up to $100,000 per accident or Personal and Temporary Total Disability at $250 a week for 52 weeks.
Coverage is $2.15 for each job performed. This amount includes all insurance plan premiums and administration fees and is deducted on a per-job basis.
This insurance policy covers your business when there's an insurance claim or lawsuit arising from injury or property damage.
Coverage is $2.15 for each job performed under $70, or $0.85 plus 1.86% of the task cost for tasks greater than or equal to $70. Insurance is deducted on a per-job basis. In the event of an insurance claim, the insurance policy carrier is responsible for a $500 deductible.
Getting Started With TaskEasy Insurance
Getting started with TaskEasy Insurance is simple. All you have to do is:
1. Log into your online dashboard.
2. Click on "Account Info" and choose "TaskEasy Certification Wheel".
3. Select the "Legal Verification" section in your cert wheel and scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Check the second box under the section titled, "General Liability" that confirms YOU DO NOT have the necessary General Liability Insurance coverages.
5. Check the second box under the section titled, "Occupational Accidental" that confirms YOU DO NOT have the necessary Occupational Accidental Insurance coverages.
6. Click Save.
What If I Have My Own Insurance?
If you have your own insurance, please verify it by uploading the necessary documentation to your dashboard.
You have 30 days from the time you sign up with TaskEasy to upload and have approved the necessary documentation. If after 30 days your insurance documentation is not uploaded and approved, TaskEasy will automatically set you up for TaskEasy’s per-job insurance.