We put together this quick reference guide to help answer any questions you might have about Route Optimization. Bookmark this page for easy access!
- Market Route Optimization currently covers only lawnmowing and desertscape tasks.
- (Frito-Lay and Circle K properties are not part of Market Route Optimization)
For all Lawnmowing & Desertscaping jobs in Market Route Optimization:
- Jobs need to be done on the day they are scheduled - not early, not late.
- Jobs are not able to be rescheduled.
- Can’t get a job done on the day scheduled? Simply call us and let us know why - we’ll remove the job the next day and make sure it gets done.
- Continue to call in about bids for overgrowth - we’ll make sure we “lock” in that job for you.
For All Other Task Types ( mulch installation, leaf cleanup etc.)
- Every other task type besides lawn mowing and desertscapes will not be route optimized and will remain on your schedule.
- It's important to get these custom tasks done on time and communicate with any issues you may have.
- If there are available routes in your area, you will receive a route from TaskEasy a day prior to it needing to be completed. For example, on Wed you will see Thursday’s route and on Thursday, you will see Friday's.
- However, your schedule for Monday will be sent to you on Friday so you can prepare over the weekend.
Why do I still see jobs on my schedule for next week?
- Due to the way our system is set up currently, you may see future jobs on your schedule; however, any lawnmowing or desertscape jobs will be removed as we get closer to that date.