In order to simplify your accounting process and give you more visibility into TaskEasy payments, we will begin grouping your payments into a single deposit every two weeks instead of daily. This article will walk you through our new payment process, and give you insight on when you will be paid out for the work you have completed.
How You Get Paid
- Complete the scope of work as outlined in the task details and mark the job finished in the TaskEasy for Contractors App. Make sure you provide the required photos.
- Once the job is marked finished in the app, TaskEasy will review the job to ensure the scope of work has been met and the photos are adequate. TaskEasy has 7-days to review the job.
- If the job is approved by the approval cut-off for the next payment period, it will be grouped together with other completed and approved jobs to be paid. If the job is rejected, a second chance job will be scheduled as soon as possible for you to revisit the property and complete the scope of work within 48-hours of the rejection. The 7-day review period will restart once the second chance job has been marked complete in the app. See rejected job example below.
- Payments are deposited into your bank account every other week on Thursday or Friday (depending on your bank’s processing time). Payments deposited will be for jobs that were approved by the approval cut-off date. If you are regularly performing work for TaskEasy, you should expect to be paid every other week.
- See our payment schedule example below to find out when you will be paid.
Payment Schedule Examples
Payment Summary Example
This job was finished on Thursday of Week 1 and was approved on Thursday of Week 2 after the 7-day review period. Because this job was finished during the job approval window and approved before the approval cut-off date, this job will be paid out on Friday of Week 3. Jobs finished but not approved before the approval cut-off will be paid on the following biweekly payment date.
Rejected Job Example
This job was finished on Monday of Week 1, but was rejected on Wednesday of the same week. A second chance job is scheduled two days later and finished the same day (Thursday). Because this job was completed during the job approval window and approved before the approval cut-off date this job will be paid out on Friday of Week 3.
Financial Reporting Tools
As a TaskEasy contractor, we keep a detailed history of the tasks you perform and host all of your financial reports in your online dashboard. You will have the ability to:
- Download your finances to a spreadsheet (coming soon).
- Monitor payments by crews/teams.
- View pending payments.
- Sort payments by custom date range.
To access your financial reports, simply:
- Log into your online dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Finance’ tab.
- Choose between the ‘Pending Approvals’ tab or the ‘Payment Details’ tab.
How can I see which jobs were included in each deposit?
You can view each deposit detail by logging into your online dashboard and going to the 'Finance' section and selecting the ‘Payment Details’ tab.
What if our payout day is on a holiday?
If a holiday occurs on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, we will process your payment one day in advance.
When can I expect payments to be deposited into my bank account?
Payments are processed by TaskEasy every other week on Wednesday and deposited into your bank account on Thursday or Friday depending on your bank’s processing time.
When is the approval cut-off date for jobs to be approved?
All jobs must be finished and approved after a 7-day review period by the Saturday at 11:59 P.M. prior to the next deposit date in order to be included.
What happens if my job isn't approved before the approval cut-off on Saturday?
Jobs finished but not approved before the approval cut-off on Saturday will be paid on the following biweekly payment date.
What happens if one of my jobs gets rejected?
If one of your jobs is rejected, the 7-day review period will start over on the day the second chance job is finished. We will notify you of a rejection as soon as possible to make any necessary corrections.
How can I know when a job has been approved?
You can find the status of your job by logging into your online dashboard and going to the ‘Pending Approvals’ tab in the Finance section. In the Review Status column, jobs will show as:
- QC Rejected.