On-Demand Jobs - Pilot Testing
*** This page should not be shared with anyone else as this feature is in testing and not all contractors currently have access to this On-Demand Jobs feature. ***
The On-Demand Jobs feature allows you to add more work to your schedule based on the availability of jobs in your area. There is no guarantee of on-demand jobs, it’s first come first served and based on available jobs.
This feature is best used one of two ways:
- You have completed as many jobs on your current schedule as you were able and now you would like more work.
Benefits of Using On-Demand Jobs
- These jobs will be in addition to the regularly assigned work from TaskEasy.
- Allows you to request additional work in real-time after you’ve completed as much as you can of the regularly assigned work.
- If you are not signed up to get regularly assigned work, you can work as little or as much as you want with TaskEasy.
- You will be able to use your current location or a specific starting location to set the work area.
- You can control how much work you request.
- You can use it for your team profiles and the pricing information will not show.
The pilot will last from Oct 24 - Nov 13. After that time we will be sending out surveys and scheduling calls to gather your feedback on what you liked and didn’t like while using this new feature.
What You Will See