Gutters are an integral part of a homes well being as it serves to control the flow of rainwater to protect the roof, walls and foundation. If gutter clearing is neglected, homeowners run the risk of water seeping into their walls or basements causing lots of damage. The process of clearing gutters involves removing any debris or leaves from the gutter to help water easily flow.
Scope Of Work
- Remove all leaves and debris from gutters
- Dispose of associated task debris
- Before photos of gutters (all angles)
- Action photo of you removing debris and leaves from gutters
- After photos of gutters (all angles)