Tuesday, Aug. 23rd, 2016
5 Grass-Filled Things To Do Before Summer Ends
School is back in session, meaning the kids are back in classes. That only leaves you with one question, who is going to mow the lawn now? It’s no surprise that the majority of children 10 and up have household chores that may include mowing the lawn. But, once school starts, do they really have time? For that matter, shouldn’t they be spending their free time during the summer living their lives to the fullest?
At the same time, why should you be spending all your time doing yard work and missing out on fun outside? You no longer need to. Sign up on TaskEasy for your exterior maintenance needs and spend time outside doing these other grass field activities.
- Go golfing. Put lawn mowing out of your mind and enjoy relaxing on some beautiful greens. No matter where you are, there’s a golf course that is calling your name. While you’re there, avoid the rough areas and admire the short cut grass that gives you the perfect stroke. Improve your short game and clear your mind of tasks that are no longer on your list of things to do.
- Picnic in the park. Look back at the past week and think of how much time you actually spent with your family. It probably wasn’t as much as you would want. While TaskEasy is taking care of your lawn, go spend time on the lawn at the park and enjoy a family picnic. Let your kids feel the soft blades of grass go through their feet while you watch them run around playing tag.
- Play soccer with friends. Soccer is the #1 sport in the world, and the United States is slowly starting to understand why. Running back and forth on the field, sliding in for the kill, getting grass stains all over your shorts, nothing is better than a little group fun. Gather some friends, get to the park, and give that grass a reason to be so well manicured.
- Go to a weekday baseball game. We know that school has started, but a lot of weekday baseball games end before bedtime. So why not go to an early game and admire the beautiful green grass that is detailed from end to end while eating a few hot dogs? Summer is almost over, this is the perfect time to get in the last few baseball games before the rain covers the field.
- Take your dog for a long walk. This may not be for you as much as it is for your dog, but it still gets you out and moving. Grab a dog leash and take your pup to a dog park or on a long walk around your neighborhood. Let your dog wander around the grass smelling all the things that we can’t pick up on and hey, if they want a taste of it, let them go for it. Grass is for enjoying, not stressing about. Your dog should get to appreciate the smell of freshly cut grass just as much as you do.
Now that you have some things to do before the summer is over, it’s time to sign up for TaskEasy and finish your summer off right.